Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Writer's block

I hate writers block.

Hate them to the max!

Have you ever had that moment? One minute you're full of ideas you cannot wait to pen down , then the next you're just staring at the computer wondering where your inspiration has gone...
Random picture FTW!!

I'm dry at the moment. I don't know what I can ramble about. I can't even include camera pictures since I'm too lazy to import them to my computer. And I'm in Uni so I have no access to them anyway..... Lemme go get some inspiration....

I wanna watch Tangled again....

I LOVE PASCAL!!!


I really NEED a movie fix! NOW! D':

{Song in My Head}
~You Could Be A Hero by Superchick~
      "Each day she goes on is a day that she is brave,
           Fighting the lie that giving up is the way,
                Each moment of courage her own life she saves,
                     When she throws the pills out, a hero is made...

0 comments:

Post a Comment