Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unique

If I have piercings, so I'm a trouble maker.
If I have curves, so I'm fat.
If I laugh out loud, I'm fake.
If I say what I think, I'm a bitch.
If I cry sometimes, I'm a drama queen.
If I have guy friends, I'm a slut.
If I stand up for what I believe in, I'm mouthy.
Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labeled.
So what, go ahead and label me, see if I give a crap.

And this is a picture of a peacock. Your argument is invalid.
Fuck the haters. Have you ever been yourself and was labeled. These people don't know anything about you and think it's ok to put a label on you. Jeez, if you don't like me just say it to my face. I won't change but I will annoy you less. Maybe.



Take me for what I am, who I was meant to be.

Real friends like you for who you are. They know you aren't perfect cause they aren't either. Accepting a person's quirks and habits even if it is strange and foreign is what friends do. I may not be the most normal person, but who wants to be! Normal is boring.


I never want to follow the world, I have my own style.
I never want to be your equal, I want to live my life.
I never want to please you, I only need my own seal of approval.
I never want to be like you, I am who I am and that will never change.


And besides, if no one is unique, we wouldn't have this guy!


All you people out there who dare to be different, you guys deserve a cookie!

Nom nom nom



I'm different. Deal with it. It's my life.

{Song in My Head}
~Take Me Or Leave Me by Lea Michelle and Amber Riley~
      "No way, can I be what I'm not,
           But hey, Don't you want your girl hot?
                Don't fight, Don't loose your head,
                     Cause every night who's in your bed?...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment