Thursday, April 28, 2011

Early

Early post today :D

I'll be going to Philip Island today . Yay!


I'm going with a bunch of exchange/international students who I have never met before. I'm so excited!! This is one of the main reason I came to Australia. Exploring, making friends and SEE PENGUINS!!!

CUTE!!!!

Phillip Island penguins!!! I cannot wait!!

And yes, I have 1 more day of Easter Camp to blog. I'll do it.......eventually.

In other news.... SIMPLE PLAN RELEASED A NEW SINGLE!!!!

There are 2 versions, a French one and an English version. KYAAA!!!! Pierre's French is sooooooo sexah!!!



Pierre's sexy voice + The sexiest language ever = EPIC LOVE!!!!!



I can't wait for their album! June 21 is such a long wait D:

{Song in my Head}
~Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low~

      "Don't be so sentimental, no,
           This is love is accidental, so;
                Give it up, this was never meant to be,
                     More than a memory for you..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment