Thursday, April 7, 2011

Awesome Pictures!!

  I don't know what to talk about..... I have killer plans for my next few blogs but until I find more time to write, I will be writing a few shorts for you guys :D I like my writing to have quality man!!!!

Anyway, these are more pictures I took while here in Aussie. I think I may be getting better at finding places to snap!!



Flowers are gorgeous here.....



So are the birds! They don't fly away when you approach them, just scuttle away. So cute!!! The birds are not afraid of people unlike those cowards in Malaysia XD If birds ever take over the world, it would be Australian birds! 0.o



Aussie also has some cool cathedrals. On top is St Paul's Cathedral. Really gorgeous place to look at, just round the corner in the city centre too!!

Also, Melbourne Uni had a Pasar Malam today! I ate so much!!! Most of the food there was Malaysian!!! Char Kuay Tiew, Teh Tarik, Cendol, ABC, Nasi Lemak, Rojak etc etc... Man, I never felt so foodsick in my life!!!! Will post pictures as soon as my friend uploads them!!

{Song in My Head}
~Exitus by E Nomine~

      "Es nicht interessiert, was mit mir passiert.
           Schneiden mir die Adern auf.
                Hängen mich und schlagen drauf.
                     Schmerz und kummer mich verzehrt bis der Zug des Lebens mich
                          überfährt...."

(Yes, the song is German with a Latin title. Translate it yourself!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment