Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Camp, Day 3

23 April, Saturday

7.45am
Snooze.

7.54am
Snooze.

8.03am
STUPID ALARM WHY WON'T YOU SHUT UP!!!

8.30am
Finally got up for breakfast. I made Teh Tarik. Instead of condensed milk, I put in milk and 3 big spoons of sugar. Taste like Malaysia!!!


9.12 am
Bible talk time. John 19, Jesus' crucifixion. Though his crucifixion was shameful in the eyes of people, to God, it was like a treatment to the rightful King. Bible Study after that was interesting as well. I drew a stick figure Jesus on the cross as one of the activities XD

1.04pm
Left campsite for Great Ocean road. I'm wearing shorts cause my other pair of pants is still wet from the beach. I hope I don't regret this decision....

2.30pm
Reached...... somwhere.... Still a 4km walk away from the waterfall but the main reason to stop is to eat lunch. Yum! I'm hungry! I love the Aussie sandwiches. It's never dry unlike those in Malaysia. I really need energy to hike to the waterfall in slippers.



2.59pm
Drove to Erskine Falls instead. It was drizzling and we were short of time. It was a short hike away. I did some boulder climbing, in slippers. Yeah, I'm awesome. Shorts and slippers were a huge help, they increased my maneuverability. I'm more flexible and willing to get down and dirty compared to wearing shoes and trackbottoms. Cool!



4.12pm
Left the falls and now on the way to the lighthouse



4.50pm
Reached split point lighthouse. Beautiful beaches surrounding it as well. Split point lookout is the perfect place for pictures. I took so many pictures. Camera battery running low...



5.32pm
Time to balik!!! The Great Ocean Road really is a beautiful place. Now it's a 20 minute drive back. And I have to pee....



7.34pm
Campfire!! The fire was huge and hot!! I think I ate over 2 bags of marshmallows. Since we're in the middle of nowhere, the stars are both bright and plentiful. The Southern Cross and Orion was really bright and obvious.



8.15pm
Got bored. Yeah. Had chocolate crumble for supper then played card games. UNO, some nerdy card game, Texas Hold'em, Big 2. You name it, I played it.

1.01am
Still playing poker

1.53am
Had a hard time sleeping. Stupid too thin mattres.

0 comments:

Post a Comment