Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Aussie Post

Yes, I had a fangasm yesterday.

I don't deny it ;P

BUT YOU CANNOT DENY THE AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!

Huhuhu, but instead of continuing my epic Hetalia rant, I think it would be better if I feed that to you in small doses :D Yes people, I am a VERY considerate girl *cough*unlikeMel*cough*

So here it is more of my Aussie life!!!


This is what you normally see in restaurants, pepper bottle is full but salt is half gone :D


BANANAS!!!! Why are you so expensive!!!???


Graffiti here is considered as decoration!!!! They're so BEAUTIFUL!!!


Yay! The beach is so clean!!! But the ang moh sun bath naked too..... Especially the fat ones........ MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Melbourne U has a library of DVDs that can be borrowed!!!

The Nanny


CHUCKY!!!!!


Mel's 2 favourite things, Emily and Kitty Catsssss!!!!

And of course I have to cook while I'm here, so that means gourmet meals every night!!!





Yummy!!!

{Song in My Head}
~What The Hell by Avril Lavigne~

      "So what? If I go out on a million dates
           You never call or listen to me anyway
                I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day
                     Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play

0 comments:

Post a Comment