Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pasar Malam

Late post is late!!


Last Thursday, Melbourne U had a Pasar Malam. It isn't Taman Connaught but whatever, it's a bloddy PASAR MALAM!!!! There were so many people there! All the Ang Moh just stood in the middle and talked and ate. If they did that in Malaysia, they would either be run over by cars of trampled by friendly Malaysians


Another thing you don't see in normal Pasar Malam, GAMES!! The object of one of the games was to stack 5 apples on top of each other. It's easier than it looks :D I stacked 4 before is went tumbling down. :( Missed some free movie tickets too D:


No, it's not Char Kuey Teow. It's Vietnamese Fried Noodle, there is a Vietnamese name but I forgot what it's called.... Anyway, it was sweet. Too sweet.....


They were giving out free balloons!!! I LOVE BALLOONS!!!


See that truck at the back. There was FREE Ben & Jerry's ice cream as well. Yes, FREE!!! But the line was so fucking long, I had to wait 15 minutes just to get a cup...... then I lined up again!!!!!


Ack! Blurry! Damn. Pictured above is Indian Rojak. Yes, it's as disgusting as it looks. Blugh!! Cendol at the back wasn't bad though.....


PANCAKES!!!!!


Yep, had to show another pic. PANCAKES!!! With strawberry, whipped  cream and chocolate fudge. Drool.....


Funny picture :D I'm the one in the white beret. I know I'm cute.

And because I can, I think I'll end this post with something Hetalia-related.

 O__O Yes, Roderich. It does. O__O
Austria-san!!! No, this isn't a fanart. This was drawn by Hidekaz Himuyura himself!

*Nosebleeds*

{Song in My Head}
~This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars~

      "To the right, To the left,
           We will fight to the death!
                To the edge of the earth,
                     It's a brave new world......"

A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest,
      To the leader, the pariah, the victor, the messiah,
           This is war.

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
      The moment to live and the moment to die
           The moment to fight...

 
     "I do believe in the light
           Raise your hands into the sky
                The fight is done, the war is won
                     Lift your hands toward the sun..."

Watching Hetalia, you can see that nations work best if they work together. Wars are fought and forgotten but friendship among countries should outlast them. Lift your eyes toward the sun, would you rather live in constant turmoil or in peace?

0 comments:

Post a Comment