Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Camp, Day 2

22 April, Friday

7.53am
Stupid snooze that is only 9 minutes long. Stupid breakfast at 8 in the freaking morning. Stupid morning that is morning.



8.18am
Went for breakfast. I'm still half asleep. Ate 2 apples. Did you know apple can wake you up better than a cup of coffee!? Well you do now. But I'm still sleepy. Stupid morning.



9.07am
Bible talk time. Read John 17-18, Jesus' betrayal and arrest. Nothing new but still inspiring.

10.11am
Reflection time. Morning tea will be at 10.30 then Bible study. Morning tea? So soon after breakfast? I'm gonna get fat in this camp....

12.36pm
Lunch time!! Delicious pumpkin soup and garlic bread. Mmmmm.....

1.44pm
Left campsite for outing. There were 2 options, a stroll trough the wetlands or a romp at the beach. BEACH!!!!

2.45pm
BEACH!!! My shoes are completely soaked! Water is freezing cold as well. I love it!!


3.37pm
Had to leave D: On the way back a friend dared me to eat an olive straight from the tree. Not. Cool. It tasted bitter. I'll stick to olives on my pizza thank you very much.

4.00pm
Afternoon tea. Yep, definitely gonna get fatter.

6.16pm
DINNER TIME!!! And it's beef!!

7.00pm
Games time. I kicked ass.



9.34pm
Had apple crumble for supper then a few marathons of UNO!! Played till 1.45am. It was awesome!!!

1.52am
Its a reasonable bedtime, don't you think ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment