Thursday, August 6, 2009

School Life Vs My Life

School Life

The prefect drama is still going on. Just this morning I saw Vincent scolding Ben about some decision he made, idk. Bryan was there looking on. While I was passing them the "discussion" seemed heated.Hmmm....wonder what happened.......

Today all form 5s had to endure a BM course. It was a complete waste of time. Everything the speaker told us, we already knew. The verdict: I spent 2 hours in there doodling, writing and counting my yawns.



My Life

I bought some cheese tarts today.....yummy......


They look sooooo gooood!!!


So much cheese.....


My half eaten tart.


A union of heaven and hell.
Heavenly tart and Chucky, the doll from hell.
The perfect combination!!!


Oh yeah, PK HEM Mr Wong was spotted coming out of a gym in Sungai Long. When questioned, he confirmed that he was working out. Interesting.......




Trying to study.....
Failed......
Ended up taking lots of pictures with my toys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment