Sunday, May 1, 2011

Living Alone

Moving out of the house is hard.

But living alone. BEST THING IN THE WORLD.

I mean really, there is so much more freedom and I don't have to listen to my mum's nags to clean my room. By the way, my room is an utter mess and it doesn't bother me.

But it's not like I'm a complete pig. Only partially. I do vacuum occasionally but my room's mess is now virtually permanent. Clothes, papers everywhere, my bag, shoes, boxes, they're a mess. But it's an organised mess. Ahh, feels like my room back in Malaysia. LOVE!!!

And you cannot imagine the freedom! I go to bed when I want, wake up when I want and no nagging!!! Best thing about living away from home, freedom from nagging.

Also I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Heck, I had potato chips for dinner once. I don't really miss my mum's cooking. Not that she was bad (except for her godawful porridge, glad I don't have to stomach THAT anymore), but I don't miss is for some reason........

I also notice I eat healthier while I'm in Australia. Back home, there are times when I go days without eating vegetables, but here, I eat vegetables/fruits everyday. My meals are healthier as well. Pasta with olive oil, beef slices and raw lettuce?? I don't remember ever eating that healthy. There are times when I feel my meals are too healthy and add copious amounts of cheese JUST to balance it out.

On the plus side, my jeans feel looser XD

{Song in my Head}
~Umbrella/Singin' In The Rain by Glee Cast feat. Gwyneth Paltrow~

      "I’m singin’ in the rain,
           Just singin’ in the rain;
                What a glorious feeling,
                     And I’m happy again......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment