Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The End

Ffffffff!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!


My last daily post!


I totally enjoyed it though XD I would actually offer to do a daily post for 1 year if it weren't for my exams or the fact that I have a life.



And I'm lazy and want to get back to playing Pokemon while avoiding my studies and assignments.


And the fact I conveniently ran out of things to say.



Yeah.

You know me, I want to have a post with quality each and every time. I usually spend about an hour per post. Minimum. Some post actually take up to 4 hours!

But that includes the time I spent doing something else XD

OK Time to go and kick my assignments ass!!! I'm losing currently but I'm weakening it!!


And play Pokemon.


And re-watch Starship.


JOE WALKER USED WINK!

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

NICOLE FAINTED.
{Song in my Head}
~Kick It Up A Notch by Darren Criss~

      "Go 'head and kick it up a notch,
           If your life is at a level too low;
                There's no attempt that you can botch,
                     When all you gotta do is just give it a go......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment