Monday, May 2, 2011

Childish Cartoons and Space Bugs

I'm working on my Phillip Island post. It was more work than I thought so I decided to publish it another time. I was planning to work on it yesterday but something else came up. Tell y'all about it at the end.

So, for the time being here is a stupid little post about my favourite cartoons growing up!

PS: Animes aren't cartoons. Ask anyone who has watched hentai and they will tell you the same.

First off:

Winnie the Pooh


Go ahead. Laugh. But I won't change the fact that I used to love it!! Still do actually....

And who wouldn't! It's a bunch of talking stuffed animals!! I really loved all of the characters, they were the right amount of smart and stupid XD I miss this show, the latest WtP cartoons are nothing compared to the old ones, where the gang have REAL adventures and not playing some stupid detective game.


As an adult, however, you can say that Winnie the Pooh was based on psychological problems.

Pooh has an eating disorder, Piglet suffers from anxiety, Eeyore has major depression, Tigger has ADHD, Rabbit has OCD and Christopher Robin must be a drug addict if his stuffed animals talk to him...

Hahahaha!!! I love this show!

Next up,

Pinky and The Brain


Fffffff!!! What do you get when you team a super-intelligent genetically-engineered lab rat with another dim-witted mouse? Hours of hilarity!! I love Brain's harebrained to take over the world every other episode!! And Pinky! He's the perfect dumb blonde!


The Brain: This is the Earth. And this is Pinky. You can tell the difference quite easily. One is a lump of inert matter hurtling blindly through the void. The other is the Earth.

Is it weird that I still remember that quote after all these years? Nah. I'm sad that this show has ended, it ran from 1995 - 2001. But on the other hand, because it has ended, it is saved from "modernization" which will probably ruin the show like Winnie the Pooh.

I M Weasel


Another pairing of smart and stupid XD One of thoe series which I will proudly say that I have watched every single episode! No kidding. Every. Single. One. But it's not like there were a lot and I was a lazy kid.

It stars I M weasel, an internationally recognized genius and I R Baboon, his gramatically-challenged and self-proclaimed rival and occasional partner. And he has a huge red ass.


I. M. Weasel: Look what you've done! Because of you, every lawyer is now floating clear off the face of this planet!
I. R. Baboon: What bad about that?

I still remember that episode, one of my favourites too!

Ren and Stimpy



The world's most fucked up and disgusting cartoon in my opinion. Looking back I don't know why I even like it.

But I do. So much!!!


 I think this cartoon is responsible for my love of violence and gore. Seriously.n I wonder why I found it so funny when I was young. Looking back, I must have been a disturbed kid.




But they can be so cute when they want to. Happy happy joy joy!!!


Final Note.

STARSHIP CAME OUT YESTERDAY!!!!!





I EPIC LOVE IT!!!!!

From left: Brian Holden as Veto Mosquito, Jim Povolo as Sweetheart Mosquita, Jamie Lynn Beatty as Neato mosquito, Brant Cox as Roach and Joey Richter as Bug,
STARKID IT THE BEST!!!!!

Like duh. It was a fantastic musical with songs written by Darren Fuckin' Criss!!! And it's so original as well. Who else but the great Matt Lang could have written a story about a space bug wanting to be a space human XD

From Top: Lauren Lopaz as Taz and Joe Walker as Commander Up

LAUREN LOPEZ AND JOE WALKER FTW!!!!

These two completely stole the show in every scene ! Lauren's spanish accent was epic!! Que pasa! Feliz Navidad!! And Joe as the ball-less Up, no balls but all heart!!!

 

If you don't know what I'm talking about.......... you suck.


{Song in my Head}
~Jet-Lag by Simple Plan~
      "I’ve been keepin busy all time,
           Just to try to keep you off my mind;
                Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy,
                     I miss you so bad......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment