Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wrong Priorities

Exams are so near...

My assignments are piling up.....

And what do I do?

I re-read Hunger Games. XD


Yep, I got my priorities right :D I have never bought Hunger Games, the first time I read it, it was from an e-book. I want to buy this book so bad, with the cover depicted above. But unfortunately, all the books I've found have that bitch Stephanie Meyer's name on it  >:(  I don't wanna taint my room with that horrible name!!

Back to schooling matters...

My exam timetable came out. I would have

Biology - 8 June - 9.30am - 12.30pm
Chemistry - 9 June - 9.30am - 12.30pm
Ecological History of Humanity - 14 June - Final Research Essay Submission before 5pm
Informatics - 20 June - 9.30am - 12.30pm

Did I mention that I HATE mornings? (and exams too)

One thing that comforts me somewhat, is that exams are NOT a measure of intelligence, they do not determine how well you will do in life, how successful you will be or how much potential you have in yourself.

Hank Green puts it very well.



 Nerdfighters FTW! DFTBA!!

I gotta get away from school, thinking of this exams matter makes me lose my appetite. Ugh.

SIMPLE PLAN HAS A NEW MV!!

It's the French version of Jet Lag. Simple Plan sounds sexier in French XD



And since I haven't bugged you guys about Hetalia in a long time, Here's a Hetalia vid, featuring my 3rd favourite character (Prussia is 1st and UK is 2nd) :

EVIL!RUSSIA



I like Hetalia being depicted like this. It shows that the world we live in now was built on bloodshed.

That and I like seeing Russia being sadistic.



{Song in my Head}
~Wash Away Those Years by Creed~
 
My anger's violent,
But still I'm silent;
When tragedy strikes at home,
I know this decadence, is shared by millions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment