Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coming Now and Coming Soon

 THRONE OF FIRE COMES OUT TODAY!!!!!! (May 3rd in the US, May 4th here)


I NEED TO GO TO A BOOK STORE!! I NEED TO SEE THE REAL BOOK BEFORE ME!

And I need to finish reading it then returning it to the bookshelf. XD

Dammit, I so want to buy the book but THE COST!!!!

Yes, I've complain about the high price of books everywhere. But if any government wants people to read more they should totally lower the prices of books.

CHERN WEI!!! YOUR CONTACTS BETTER GET ME THE BOOK!!

Also, in the Children's Choice Awards recently, Rick Riordan latest book "The Red Pyramid " won best 5-6th Grade book AND he won Author of The Year for "The Lost Hero"!! Congratulation RICK!!!!!

In other news.....

SIMPLE PLANS LATEST MUSIC VIDEO COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!

The Jet Lag Music Video will feature Natasha Bedingfield and Marie-Mai, both featured artist of the English and French version of the song respectively .





And more Simple Plan News! Their latest Album is officially titled: "Get Your Heart On!"

From 1 to Awesome: I would rate this TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
So much Simple Plan on the cover XD

I can't wait!!! June 21st needs to come now!!! And they're going on tour EVERYWHERE!!! Fingers crossed they come to Melbourne.

They had a Live Chat Stream today which I missed because of stupid Uni. Grrrr.....

I'm so excited!!! First, Starship, then Kane Chronicles and now Simple Plan!!! I'm having the best week of my life! Oh, and I'm gonna watch the latest episodes of Glee, Fairy Tail and Video Game Reunion tonight too :D

THE WORLD IS A HAPPY PLACE FOR ME THIS WEEK!!

P.S.: Chern Wei, you're a bastard for not knowing who Simple Plan is.

{Song in my Head}
~Your Love Is A Lie by Simple Plan~
      "I can't bite my tongue forever,
           While you try to play it cool;
                You can hide behind your stories,
                     But don't take me for a fool......"

0 comments:

Post a Comment