Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Have To Get Out!!!!


I’m stuck in this house.
I can’t take it anymore,
There’s no way out.
Where’s the door?

I need to get out,
What am I living for?
I feel like a sailor,
Longing for the shore.

I just want to flee!
Just to open the door.
The urge is too strong,
It's simply too hard to ignore.

Just go on and have some fun.
I’m trapped.
I won’t take my life with a gun.
But I've finally snapped.

I have to get out!
Just to walk on the lawn!
My heart feels like a drought,
My freedom forgone.

Why can’t I be out and about?
Here I must dwell.
I can’t take anything,
It’s a living hell.

It’s a sad song I sing,
Just as before,
Terrible memories will bring
The things I want to fight for.

Get out of my face,
I just can’t take it anymore.

2 comments:

Titus said...

Poor you...

Nikki said...

This is what bored people do........ They write poems.........

Post a Comment