Saturday, September 19, 2009

First day of holiday!!!!

Yay!! First day of holidays!!!! What a day. Since it's a cuti khas from the gov we don't have to replace it!!! Whoot!!!! That means i'm free on the 31st!!!! Whee!!!!

It seems like half of all Connaughtians were at Leisure Mall today, including our KP who drew so much attentions to himself. Or so he says. Either he perasaan or forgotten to zip his fly. IDK. Sounds like something our dear KP would do. Lol.

Today was one of the least boring holiday this year. Mel and I went to Grace's tiny apartment for a movie date. Iven was supposed to come too but got stuck in a toilet bowl. They had to use the Jaws of Life to get him out. Lol. Oh and another thing, the thing about Grace's house is that everything is scaled to fit short people. So this means that everything from the beds to the counter tops to the toilet are 40% smaller. Where Grace can stand straight, me and Mel had to crouch......... Lol

Anyway, those of use who were there watched, in sucession, Child's Play 1 (Grace screamed thrice), Poltergeist (Grace screamed once but was way louder), Thin Blue Line (I screamed all the way but with laughter) and The Exorcist (No one screamed but Grace hid behind pillows). I could have watched more but Mum had other plans......... Mel got to stay over. Whether lucky or unlucky I have yet to decide. She'd probably be sleeping on the sofa since there would be no way she would be sharing beds with Grace. Right now, they are probably watching Saw. I can picture Grace either hiding behind her pillow again or stopping blood circulation in Mel's arm. Or waking up everyone in Damai Perdana. Lol.

Oh yeah, all the 15Malaysia films have been released. These are my favourite ones.


Anything that has to do with sunat is always interestingly funny.




Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi! Babi!



Just plain funny listening to an idiot talk.
I think I was in his cab once..................



I would like to have seen those ads


Overall, I didn't reall like those 'artsy' films. IDK. I guess I'm not that deep. BUt they all were worth watching. Watch more la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment