Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween Party Cancellation and Friday Holiday

NO!!!!!!!!!

Why is Halloween cancelled!!!!! Damn John. He said we lack the manpower and commitment. Bah Humbug!!! Doesn't he know too many cooks spoil the broth. I'm sure he means well but damn....... He had to tell Xin Tian about the cancellation on her birthday. Nasty birthday surprise she got. No more Halloween means I'll be spending more time at home. Rotting away. Avoiding my books. Again.

Another shocker today is that this Friday has been declared a hoilday.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To replace the day, we all have to go to school on 31st October. WTF. On that day I got plans la. I'm supposed to be at Bukit Jalil la.

Note: There will be no clowns. That I know of.


I'll be helping out in my stall in the morning and play the rest of the tome. Lol. But if it's a school day then die. Can go half day only. :( Last year's carnival was also on a school day. Someone doesn't want me to go.

My friend at the carnival last year.
Before

After

0 comments:

Post a Comment