Monday, September 21, 2009

Bored


Right now i am now officially the most bored person on this planet...

I am really bored being bored all the time.

I am so bored that the voices in my head are snoring.

Have I told you lately how bored I am.

I am sick of clicking the mouse hoping something interesting on Facebook will pop up and make today worthwhile...........STILL WAITING

I think whoever's reading this should write me a comment.

I am allowing my mind to wonder......hoping that it can find it's own way home.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo Indigo November Gama ........ Bravo Oscar Romeo Echo Delta!!!!!

I am so bored today that I came this close to cleaning my room.

--^v--^v--^v--^v-_____^v--^v--^v-- For a second there, I was bored to death.

I went facebook to Stop my boredom ... IT DIDN'T WORK

Let's sing.. Its raining.. Its pouring.. And the holidays are just really boring!!

I warn you that reading this blog may result in having wasted several seconds reading this blog for nothing.

I hate this holiday.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment