Friday, September 3, 2010

The Lambert is Coming!!!

OmG!! He....he.... he.....*hyperventilates* Adam........ Lambert........is COMING TO MALAYSIA. EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! aHHHHH OMG!!!! NEED. TO. CALM. MYSELF. DOWN............ I CAN'T!!!! ADAM IS COMING! ADAM IS COMING!!!

*Does a happy jig* (And by jig I mean running in circles, shaking my hands, saying "Adam in COMING!!!! AHHHHH!!!)

ADAM LAMBERT IS COMING TO KUALA LUMPUR!!!! AND NOT SINGAPORE!! HAHA!! SUCK ON THAT SINGAPORE!! HA.HA.

*Calms Down*
Adam Lambert!!
I have just been informed that the Glamor Rock God, Adam Lambert will be making a stop here in Kuala Lumpur as part of is 3 part Asia tour!!!!!


If you don't know who he is then you either have been living under a rock for the past couple of years or are a complete moron like my mum who had the audacity to say "Who is Adam Lambert?" Grrrrrrr... Adam Lambert is one of the most awesome entertainer this century. Rising to fame during American Idol, he became the first runner-up behind Kris Allen.


Adam and 1st place Kris Allen

His first album, For Your Entertainment was a complete sucess!!!!



His Malaysian leg of his tour will be in Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil on Oct 14!!



“I hope the audience will be able to escape for a few hours and fall into a world full of glam, drama and excitement,” said Lambert in a media release for his upcoming Asian tour.

AMA Performance


As this is the San Diego-raised Lambert’s first tour of this region, fans can expect an audio and visual spectacular, both theatrical and atmospheric.


On the cover of Rolling Stone
The Asian leg of the Glam Nation Tour in October will only include stops in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Manila in South-East Asia. Ticket details will be announced soon.



I can't wait!!!!


P.s. I just found out that his birthday is January 29 1982. That's 6 days after mine!!!! Cool!!
P.p.s. No Offence to any singaporeans. I did that caused it made me look like a bitch XD And cause I was high

0 comments:

Post a Comment