Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mid Week Slump

I'm alive!!!!!

I lived through Psych exam!!! Whooooot!!!!

Not bad with only an hours worth of study.

My Biology today was, of course, perfection as usual. Even better if you put in that I only had half an hours worth of study. Right before the exam too!

Last minute study works!!

And I would like to say this again....

~~ I am too good for school ~~ Muahahahhahahahhaah

On to more important matters

The latest Harry Potter Trailer premiered yesterday. It so COOL!!!! You get to see the 7 Potters!!

Here



Fleur, Ron and Hermione


Cue the all-over-body chills.

HAahhahahaha!! I have to admit I teared up a little. Harry Potter is coming to an end. Sigh.....



As of writing, it is 55 days, 22 hours, 11 minutes and  10 seconds to the premier of HP!



Countdowns

0 comments:

Post a Comment