Friday, August 13, 2010

Lucky Friday 13th

I knew IT!!!

Friday 13th is one of the luckiest day in the world! For me at least :)

The day started nice enoug. Since the teacher already finished the syllabus, i had first period off. Which means I can sleep longer and have a decent breakfast for once. Yay!!!!

And the best part, class ended 2 hours earlier too!!!

Because of that, I had lunch with dad and mum. They asked me to choose a place for lunch.....
Hehehe...

I have always wanted to go to this place Souled Out ever since a friend mentioned it to me a few months back. Only catch, $$$. So naturally, I suggested there......

The interior was cozy

Menu

Top to bottom: Beef Noodle, Nasi Lemak and Fettuccine Carbonara

Lava Cake

Habis!!!

This was the peak of my luckiness (Is that even a word?? :P)

That night, i got slightly luckier, my mum's usual inedible porridge was actually good for once. (But then she got me by making me teach her how to make a graph on excel. Took 30 mins to get her to understand that you need to make a table first.......)

And last but not least, daddy chose this day to wear his pink office shirt.... Yeah....... And his new Blackberry wall paper was, get this, a blue butterfly with a PINK cherry. YEAH........ I had a LOT to talk about during lunch.......

Btw, Fettuccine Carbonara at Souled Out, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment