Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Miss Home

This is one of those times when I'm truly feeling homesick.



This festival has too many names~~

There's the official Chinese translation, Mid-Autumn Festival. Then, there's Lantern festival for all the fancy tanglungs children (and I) play with. But to me, the most appropriate name would be Mooncake festival.


Mooncake Festival!!!! I can't believe I'm missing it!

I want my lotus paste mooncake!!

Fuck it, I want to eat mooncakes in general :(



I miss home......

I miss my friends. I miss the food. I miss almost burning the house down when playing with candles and lanterns.


I'm gonna go eat my TimTams now.

{Song in my Head}
~Here In My Home by Malaysian Artistes for Unity~

"Hand in hand we'll march like blood brothers,
I speak for my people, hope we'll find peace forever;
May the road ahead quench my thirst for success,
May the road behind echo a song of the blessed..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment