Saturday, August 27, 2011

Of Changing Personalities and Idiots

(Was meaning to post this up earlier but........ I got lazy XP This has been in my drafts for so damn long...)

The University of Melbourne must be understaffed. No, I'm not kidding.This semester, I have 3 of my old tutors. And the worst part: they had the audacity to ask for my name. Sigh.... I'm a different person in Uni than I was in high school.

In Malaysia, I was bold. I was active in class, though not for the right reasons I admit. And I could TALK to my classmates. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED!!??
In Uni, everyone minds their own business, those who are friends stay in their own cliques. Some of the Ang Mohs so stuck up also. Sigh.....

At the very least, they're just looking down on people, not being too big of an idiot. Cuz the idiot disease seems to be spreading far and wide.

First we have one moron in the Norway massacre, now we have thousands of morons running throughout England lighting houses on fire. Is the world just filled with idiots waiting in line? (I think I'm watching too much House...)

The London riots can be seen as one of the most obvious decline in humanity. How can the people from one of the most advance city on earth behave worst than animals? Stealing and looting while blaming the government for all their problems? Is that the kind of "forward" thinking we need? Asses.....

Remember when Japan got hit with the earthquake and people were too busy helping each other and such? In Western news, people were curious why there was no looting or destruction going on caused by the Japanese. Apparantely, there's a huge respect thing the Japanese believe when it comes to disasters and unfortunate events. If only we could of learned from them...

{Song in my Head}
~Pork and Beans by Weezer~
      "I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you like,
           I'm finally dandy with the me inside;
                One look in the mirror and I'm tickled pink,
                      I don't give a hoot about what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment