Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's A Britney Spears SEX Riot!!!!



I love Sue.



We were doing a topic on Sexual Purity in church last Sunday and the homework of that day was to find a song with a sexual theme in it.Well, me being me, I OBVIOUSLY had a few of those songs already in my iPod.

Looking at popular culture now, it seems like we are becoming a perverted society (duh!). These days, more and more songs are becoming sexual in nature. Though not many make it to the US Top 40 you cannot deny that they are in the mainstream.

Off the top of my head I can name many sexual songs in my iPod, among them Tata Young's Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me, most of my Britney Spears and Nickelback! Damn!



4 guys, not a single hot one.....

Don't get me wrong, I love Nickelback but you cannot deny that a few of the songs on their latest album Dark Horse have elements of sex, drinking and drugs in them.


I wanna buy her suit in this one

 And let's not forget Britney Spears. I have to readily agree with Sue on that one. Britney Spears has made awesome songs,there are the usual beautiful songs like Stronger and Sometimes but there are songs that range from small innuendos to full blown, in you face, I wanna sex you up songs.

I can go on and on about this but then I'm not the right person to lecture anyone about this since these songs are currently present in my iPod and I enjoy listening to them..... Does that make me a perverted person?

{Song in My Head}
~Fuck You by Cee Lo Green~

     "Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a ferrari,
           But that don't mean I can't get you there.
                I guess he's an xbox and I'm more atari,
                     But the way you play your game ain't fair..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment