Friday, October 15, 2010

Live My Life

When you have all the necessary things for survival: food, shelter, clothes; you would want more than that. You want to take advantage of everything life offers you. Every oppurtunity for new experiences could be the latest crazy adventure.

So when I heard Adam Lambert was coming into town, I instantly knew what my next experience was: to go to a concert for the very first time and watch one of my favourite singers sing live!!



But someone else had other plans. That Bitch living with me said a down right NO! Even when I said that I would buy the tickets with my own cash and make my own way to the stadium. She didn't have to do anything for me. Absolutely nothing.

But no, I can't go. She claims that it's cause I have to study for my finals. She believes that I am just like her. She thinks I can study for hours on end and not get tired. She believes that good results stem from memorizing the entire freaking textbook!!!

When will she learn that I am NOT her. We may be related but we are two very different people. It's not a crime to want a life. I don't want to survive, I want to LIVE!

It's my life and if there are consequences, I will deal with them with or without you.

My family blows.

So instead of rocking on at the mega concert of the year with the supermegafoxyawesomehot Adam Lambert. I was stuck at home. Mindlessly Facebooking while banging my head on the wall. I didn't have the mood to study.

Whatever.

At least my time online yielded some preductivity on my part.

I found some of the latest HP7 posters

I predict many Harry/Hermione fanfiction will stem from this


Hey! That's the Elder Wand!!!



OMG! Finn in HP glasses and scar! How cool is this!!!


 I found Darren Criss' character picture in Glee!!! Yay!!!
The Dalton Academy Warblers

{Song in My Head}
~Bye Bye Beautiful by Nightwish~

     "It’s not the tree that forsakes the flower,
           But the flower that forsakes the tree;
                Someday I’ll learn to love these scars,
                     Still fresh from the red-hot blade of your words..."

As of writing, it is 34 days, 3 hours, 34 minutes and 45 seconds till Deathly Hallows



Countdowns

0 comments:

Post a Comment