Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging out....



I don't know what to blog about. Life hasn't been exciting these past few days...... I guess I could do more anti-twilight but that means wasting time writng crap about crap, but I have better things to do than wasting my time.......


But I CAN put on some anti-twit posters :)

I have loads to choose from XD




I kill sparkly vamps

ILY Patrick



ILY too Snape!!



The Anti-Twilight spokesperson!! ILY the most!!!


LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!


Moving on...........


The movies I wanna watch


Inception

Primary reason: The trailer Rocks!

Secondary reason: So many positive reviews!!

Despicable Me

Primary reason: It tells a story from the villian's POV. That has never been done properly before and I can't wait to see how they depict it :)


Secondary reason: Agnes




The Sorcerer's Apprentice


Primary reason: Nicholas Cage. Dur........

Secondary reason: Awesome effects!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment