Monday, June 22, 2009

Late At Night

I can't sleep...... It's about 12.40 am now but I'm not even drowsy, maybe it's cause I slept at 3 yesterday. Oh well.

Right now I'm watching Idol 7 reruns on 8tv. David Cook was cuter then than now. Lol. I'm also playing with my cat. Online. On a friendster application. A girl can dream can she? Also thinking for the blueprint for my house. Again online. On myminilife.com. Should I get that adorable sofa set? Why not? What else am I doing? Oh yeah, Blogging. Talk about multi tasking.

I've got my driving test at 1.30pm tomorrow. I guess that actually today. Oh well. The person who is suppose to send me there is fetching me at my home at 12. That's how efficient Malaysia is. That means I gotta skip school. Not complaining. But then it means missing my English Literature class and computer class. Damn. Puan Lee is gonna kill me.

Oh Jimmy Kimmel was on Idol. I forgot that. Lolz. Simon's nipple.

Speaking of Malaysia. Let me tell you something about Malaysian cars. Not the Proton. The cars the are assembled in Malaysia. My dad recently bought a Mercs.


That's the one. He got it as a 47th birthday present to himself. You know men and their mid-life-crisis. I guess he can't stand ties anymore. So anyway, he got the car on Saturday and then on Monday he couldn't get it to start. IT seems there were some loose wires. Oh yeah, when the mechanics were fixing it, they found a host of other problems. I won't bore you with the details but the car had to be kept overnight at the workshop!! How's that for the brand "Made in Malaysia".

Oh, before I forget. My dad is on a business trip now. Somewhere in India. He left yesterday. So he's not spending Father's day with us. Oh well. My family still had a Father's day dinner. Without him. Using his credit card. LOlx. Anyway......


Happy Father's Day, old man.
Luv, Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment