Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Walking Down Memory Lane

I'm so surprise this is still here!

Surfing the internet with my horribly slow connection, I suddenly had the feeling of returning here. Reading all my old post made me realize how much I miss writing. And how long has it been since I last wrote just because. 2 long years has passed since I last blogged or wrote...... anything.

2 LONG YEARS!

It has been getting so busy lately, back then when I had time I would open Word and just let my mind relax and just write. I can't remember the last time that something I wrote didn't have to be graded. When did I lose my passion?

Today, I make a promise to myself. I will pick myself up again, I will write again. Sure, Uni life is busy, but, it has always been busy! 2 years ago, I would not let something like that stop me from writing, I have always found the time. I want that passion back. I want the old me, the more creative and passionate me back.

I want to write again. To the few of you reading, wish me luck.

{Song in my Head}
~L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole~

"Love is all that I can give to you,
    Love is more than just a game for two;
       Two in love can make it,
          Take my heart and please don't break it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment