Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Midterms

MIDYEAR EXAM!!!!!!!

Since I AM taking he SAM course means I have no time to relax, everything counts!!! This means I have to do well in midterms otherwise I won't achieve my dream of TER90. Hmmm....... Starting to regret my decision, but at least it's better than Form 6 (It's currently orientation week for them) or A-levels ( I don't feel like wasting 18 months).

I;m envying people who have never started studying since SPM. (You know who you are)

I just noticed something, everytime I want to type Google, I tend to type out Facebook instead.... Is that weird or does it happen to you guys too?

LAst but not least............. GRACE!










Apparantly I cannot make it bigger thanks to blogger. Oh well






Somehow this picture reminds me of Grace. Or more appropriately, her laugh.

Hahahahhahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahaah!!!!!!111

0 comments:

Post a Comment