Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pleasure Before Pain

NO!!!! Not that pleasure......

I got my SPM results on Thursday. 10 A!!!!! 5 A+!!!! English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and EST!!!! Whoot!!! I would have killed myself if I did not get A+ for Eng and Math but getting that high for Physics! Wow......

Celebrated by going to Neway and then I was whisked off to Wonderland. Even beneath all that makeup, Johnny Depp is still HAWT!!!! I wanna learn how to dance the........er.........DANCE!!!


One of my favourite stills
You gotta love the white eyelashes.....

Cute Kitty!!!!

Me and Ivy were gushing about Chesh.... He's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

One of the best day of my life.......

However..........

The pain came 2 days later in the form of an injection. The injection itself didn't hurt, but I think the Doc hit a nerve. My arms been sore for hours. Even now, I'm typing one-handed. I can't do push ups today.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment