Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

OMG!!! I have had the BEST Christmas this year. Why is it OVER!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I still have nightmares of my Christmas last year..... Just because it was so freakin' BORING. Let me tell you about it.

Christmas day 2008 -- Woke up. Ate breakfast. Went to church. Ate Lunch. Went home. Went online while parents slept. Did housework when mom woke. Showered. Ate dinner. Did more housework. Went to bed. That's it. BORINGGGGGGGGGG.................. (Thanks mum)

But anyway, this year's Christmas was one of the best I've ever had.

After church I went to Grace's party. Big mistake. I was the only person I knew. Spaghetti wasn't bad though. And I got my candy rush there.

Ivy's party was more exciting, mostly because of the food. Lolz. Chef Iven prepared a wonderful meal for us party guest. The best was his delicious baked potato. Drool........ I ate so much......

0 comments:

Post a Comment