Saturday, June 25, 2011

Freedom...... not

I....

am.....

FREE!!!!!!!



MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

No more exams. No more Uni. Just me and 1 month of relaxation.

Now I can focus on my main reason for living.

TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Ok, not really. I wouldn't want to take over the world anyway. Think of how much paper work that involves.... *Shudder*

Anyway, it's supposed to be winter here in Melbourne.



Pfffft I wish! It doesn't snow here!!! SAD BETUL LA!!!! OTL

So far, it's pretty warm here for winter (Winter warm means 15 and up) but I'm hoping it will drop lower. I'm so gonna regret this....

Oh, and I'm gonna have to find a job for the holidays. It's so gonna limit my free time but I needs the monezzzzz....



Here's to a Winter Wonderland!

{Song in my Head}
~Einsamkeit (Loneliness) by Hiroki Yasumoto~

"心を開き 解き放ちたい
君がいるから 僕でいられる......"

My heart is opening,
I want to be set free;
Because you are here,
I can be myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment