Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silence


I have been silent for far too long!!!!!

Damn presentations!! Can't you let me enjoy my after holiday holiday!! T.T The day I came back to school 2 weeks ago was the day hell started all over again. English presentation, bio presentation, psychology presentation. T3T Too much man!!

What it the world was wrong woth me in January when I chose to do a report on cholesterol for English!? Stupid stupid stupid!!! Oh well, at least I did suicide for Bio. Weird thing was, My Eng report was too scientific while my bio report was not scientific enough..... Sigh....... You can't please everybody.
At the very least I think I chose a fantastic topic for Psycho: Schizopherenia!!! I think it pays homage to all those that I've met and known who have this disease. (Mel, Iven, Ace, Grace and almost everyone in that retard drama group XP) Lookout world, my presentation is next week!!!

Skitzoes!!!

Now back to research.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment