Saturday, June 25, 2011

Freedom...... not

I....

am.....

FREE!!!!!!!



MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

No more exams. No more Uni. Just me and 1 month of relaxation.

Now I can focus on my main reason for living.

TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Ok, not really. I wouldn't want to take over the world anyway. Think of how much paper work that involves.... *Shudder*

Anyway, it's supposed to be winter here in Melbourne.



Pfffft I wish! It doesn't snow here!!! SAD BETUL LA!!!! OTL

So far, it's pretty warm here for winter (Winter warm means 15℃ and up) but I'm hoping it will drop lower. I'm so gonna regret this....

Oh, and I'm gonna have to find a job for the holidays. It's so gonna limit my free time but I needs the monezzzzz....



Here's to a Winter Wonderland!

{Song in my Head}
~Einsamkeit (Loneliness) by Hiroki Yasumoto~

"心を開き 解き放ちたい
君がいるから 僕でいられる......"

My heart is opening,
I want to be set free;
Because you are here,
I can be myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment